Welcome to podcast number 205. Isn't that how many electoral votes Mitt Romey got?
* Happy Thanksgiving!
* Rich corrects an error from the last show where he incorrectly called the Big Green song "Disruption," when it is really "Disruptive"
* Paul discusses Land Of The Lost
* We discuss the Hostess snack foods situation
* Paul Saw Mitt Romney at a gas station. Or what is really Elvis?
* We discuss the Elmo/Kevin Clash Situation
* Tune 1: The Narrator by the Donefors
* Johan Bruyneel and his lavish living with ill-gotten monies
* The Johan Bruyneel Twitter post that was the inspiration for this topic
* John McCain missed an inteligence briefing
* Papa John Schnatter changes his story
* Tune 2: Ain't She Sweet as performed by Miss Rose & Her Rhythm Percolators (written by Milton Ager and Jack Yellen)
* We discuss the Mars Curiosity Rover discovery, that hadn't been released yet
* Will you be shopping on Black Friday in order to be able to see the Walmart Strike?
* See you on the flip side!